Join our 100 club today and you could be our next winner!

Welcome to our 100 club

A great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…

  • £24 per year (1 entry each month for 12 months)
  • This buys you one membership number (that we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw.
  • All participants must be over 16.
  • All participants must live in the UK
  • The draw will take place on 1st day of each month.
  • If you win, you will be contacted to arrange sending you your winnings. The name of the winner published on this website, on our Facebook page and in the WSN Community Newsletter.
  • The prize money will be 40% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 60% goes to the charity Wilstockhub for the purpose of helping fund the project.
  • In the interest of impartiality, trustees of Wilstockhub are not permitted to be part of the 100 club.
  • The draw will be video recorded and kept for 12 months.
  • Please note that the 100 Club will only start once there is a minimum of 50 members.


Any queries, please contact us via info@wilstockhub.com.